My leave starts on last Friday. I have booked an appointment at Niks Maple Salon for facial. Its was my first time doing facial and I felt nervous. After all, their beautician was friendly,comfortable with their hands. They have 2 types of facial for the normal skin type, $60 include of squeezing black heads,masking,massaging face and neck. The other one cost $80 which include the same but add on vitamins to the face and become healthy looking and radiant. For first timer, they will check with you regards to your face conditions and what kind of facial you would like them to help you to get rid of it. As for me, its my black headssss :( and its was difficult to maintain without black heads, because of oily condition, we will produces it regulary,unless go for facial monthly to prevent it. I have my worries before doing facial and Iwas thinking of my face will become very redness after doing it? I have asked the beautician many questions and she told me for redness have to depend on the person skin color. Also the beautician knew my skin condition and she introduced some good products like mask and toner that is suitable for my skin.
For further informations, you guys can go to google Nik Maple and contact their doctors.
Okayyyy, my Friday end with my baby at chinatown,bugis plus,bugis junction and back home! Had our dinner mac donald, walked around both of the malls and I bought a Charles and Keith wallet for myself. Lastly baby bought me a watch :)Thank you very much!!
Citizen
| Charles & Keith |
