Monday.....
No blues Monday for me this week! I am on 1 week of leaves..... Woke up at 10am and continue Taiwan drama with my nutella and whole meal bread. Meet up with baby because I need to go for back massage due to my sprained :( went down to Chinatown and consult doctor. This time doctor needle my stomach,my both hands and legsO>O I was shouting but not very loud because I am scared of needle poke! The feelings was very sucker and uncomfortable bloated on stomach but the doctor said this time around sure recover and I have to take good care of myself.
Tuesday.....
Started at 7am, went for exercise. A slow jogging of 2 rounds and did some station equipments exercise, roughly 45 minutes and home for a nice shower.
Today lunch with mummy at mayflower coffee shop and we had roti prata with our all time favourite KO PI!! Somehow I have addicted to coffee, my grandma cant live without it everyday so does my mummy! Hmm I must cut down on caffeine because it is not healthy to in take too much.
In the late afternoon, did some research on staying healthy life style. Regards to Protein,Calories,Carbohydrate and Vitamins.
Top 10 High Protein foods are,
Cheese, Mature large beans, Beef,Roasted Pumpkin,Watermelon seeds,Turkey,Chicken,Lamb,Salmon,Tuna,Lobster,Crab.
** Most important, we have to exercise regularly and be balance on every foods we eat and try to avoid junk foods &soda drinks.
Okayyy....I have to go sleep now, to get off my eye bag and dark circle.
self shot#big spec#Nikon#Cassandra oh!
