Two more months to 2013 and three months later to my 24 birthday!! O.O
Suddenly feels that aging are moving very fast than pasting everyday. Like people's always said once the age reach 20s, will feel the age is moving like a shot! Phew ~~
Randomly Updates...
I have been watching the drama on channel 8, 微笑正义. It's a nice drama that we can learn from them. They said about the environments and relationship. *****
Last week my company nearby are having Hush Puppies Sale! I had bought 4 Polo Ts, 2 shirts and 2 short pants. On last Monday met up with darling for dinner after work, we went to bishan Tracy Einny and shop for clothes! I have not been shopping since last year I bought cny clothes for myself. Somehow my SHOPPING SPREE came but I have to control not to spend too much money because I have already schedule myself, next year will be going to BKK or Taiwan.
My DIY hand-made card for our 3 years anniversary! Baby's room going to be full of my photos soon! Haha. Keeping you to look at the sweet moments days we had together :)
Our small celebration dinner at bishan Thai foods. We had steam fish with mango tops, pineapple rice,Thai tou fu and fried chicken with green lemon.
Hush Puppies shorts for $19.90, jean material and stretchable.
alright, next week onwards i am clearing my LEAVES!!! Wrong timing, wrong month. planning in progress what to do during the 1 weeks............

