Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Happy 4th year anniversary 2013!
Finally I can upload photos at here. All my posts are more wordy and now I will do more on photos!
Last month was our 4th year together, we spend half of the day together, had our lunch at sushi teh and scroll around some places and back home, beacuse B have to attend evening lesson. I am very happy to have a mini celebration although we did not spend the whole day together. I still remembered that day was super humid and I had a very bad headache $&@#%* till I reached home.
Firstly, I would like to said thank you to you again, for showering love to me(: I hope we both can walk down together hand in hand till we old! Wishing Baby good luck for his upcoming exams on end of October.
Alright, somehow I am quite lazy to type.....
Next post will be full of photos!
