Friday, September 20, 2013

Wake me up when September ends!

Everyone should have heard of this song, when it come to September! Alright, again we are going to the end of 2013. What a time flies again! Each day passes by and every new year coming and I am going towards to my mid of 20s, which is 25th year old! I have almost reaching a goal set by myself and nobody knows. That is a secret!

Some updates.......
On the 23rd of August went to sea aquarium with baby, and thanks baby for the whole trip (: enjoyed myself seeing all those different kind of fishes swimming around. Although we did not spend the whole day together due to lesson at night, but I am happy to go to places which I wanted to go.

On the 27 August, our usual monthly anniversary and this month is our 4th year together! (; never though of being together for so long, till now. I believe we can continue this journey together till we old(:  wishing baby at my little space here, for his last semester and hopefully he can graduate with good grades and find a career he is interested in.

Coming up program on September is.....
Meet up with bunnies on 24 sep
Gather with friend on 26 sep
Celebrate our 4 yr annivery on 27 sep


Goodbye! :D