HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!!
On the 31st december, this year we had a different way of countdown. We did not meet up with the rest of my friends and went to my aunty house for fireworks. Before we went, we had nasi lemak at chong pang(yishun). Erm I would prefer punggol nasi lemak rice but prefer chong pang ingredients because they cooked quite a lot of variety foods! Aftermath we walked to my aunty house and wait for 1200am. My aunty house really can see the firework very CLEARLY!, SO NEAR!,NICE & BEAUITFUL!, LIKE SO REAL!. I am so happy happy :D i feel that every end of the year must watch fireworks because I will have the feels of a brand new year! Also I had made 3 wishes :x
Wishing everyones I knew, A Happy New Year and Healthy & Safe~!!
*Photo cannot upload.....not sure what happen.
