Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday 11.1.2013

Happy Friday everyone's! I am heading home straight today for dinner with mum and sister. A mini cake for mummy later, from pine cake shop. Tomorrow is mummy's birthday, wishing her stay healthy, strong and safe when working(: I love her so much and I can't bring out this word to her, although she nag nag nag me everyday but look cute sometime lah. I found out that my mummy actually want to talk when she know someone is at home so she keep talking non stop. Somehow I am a little behave like her :x

Baby started school yesterday, this year will be his last term! Wishing him all the best for his exam, test and assignments. A little miss of our date on every Friday:( but I can understand for him now studies is important (; 加油加油

Alright, I have to start my 2013 resolution for real this time!
I must go exercise at least 2 days per week, stay fit and healthy!!!

加油oh 小姐