Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hello my blog!
Have not been here for a while. I have to blog something for this month before its ends. Alright, this month I am very happy because I went to jay Chou concert, it's my first time experience and I am so excited! :D although the tickets is expensive but I felt its worth the spend. Moreover he is very talented in music. We all are so high singing together with him and I will go see him again after 2-3 years time!

As for my work, I have been there for 4 months, but still under probation of 6 months. Why so long....~ ~ overall everything's goes smoothly  and hope to maintain this way.

Oh ya! The haze in Singapore is making all of us sick n difficult in breathing. Due to this, my sensitive skin appear redness n itchy. Also it was super hot when I turn on the fan to the max. Indonesia are not irresponsible to the neighbour beside them.