Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sunday-14 April 2013

Today I woke up early and went to yishun Niks maple for consultation of my face complexion. Been wanting to get rid of my panda eyes and darker spot under my armpit. So I am the 1st customer and I did not waste my effort and trip this time, last Friday I went down and already run out of queue numbers!!! Also purchased some of the products that I need to replenish, hopefully will get to see the result soon(: after math I am back to my aunt house for chill because I am max sleepy mode. Zzzz.


Recently work, I have get used to the environment and work flood. The only thing for "difficult" is the people I work with, was not very friendly sometime. Being a good person to some peoples, they do not appreciate never mind, I understand we can't ask others to change their characters. Whatever is it, I just want to do well on my work and be happy everyday. I can't be using all my precious time to think of ways in treating you good and without any reward back to me.

Alright shall talk about happy things which I am looking forward to(: