Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hello December
Last month of the year of 2012!!!

Another new year coming in few weeks time, everyone's have different wishes & goals. As for me I only wish for healthy all the years because this year my health luck was not good for me. With a healthy body, whatever you wish to do sure can do it!
This whole year had been quite smooth for me and I hope it will go for the same on coming years.

Okay recent updates.....
First week, went outing with my tiantian to holland v and we had everything's with fries. I want my Nutella tart but its out of stock :( overall the foods was not bad, I like their fries but I felt a little unhappy with them when I place my order they did not inform me until the main dish arrived than told me about Nutella tart, I am waiting happily for it:( next time must call before go down.

That's was how I spend on Sunday.  As for Saturday I stayed at home rot rot on my bed because I am having small case of stomach diarrhea:( holly!!!

Last Wednesday meet up with girls at plaza sing for dinner. We had pasta and as usual for our cam whoring. It's been a few month we met up and all of them are doing well! Good(: our next meet up will be on 13 December which is next week, the 2 girls from Australia will be back next.

Life at work...
I am looking for better job, better offer, better location,better colleagues,better mangement....

I need to read read read more!!!!