Again, time flies ~ ~ ~ ~ so fast one more month to 2013.
recent update.....
04.11.12
It was a raining day, staying at home nua on my lovely bed with my soft pillow which I had been hugging it for 23 years!!! ^ ^ hehe I love my smell! For the past 2 days I was sick, down with super painful sore throat until I don't wish to talk for 2 days , flu and slight fever coming up & down. My mummy and sister keep nagging about me that I am weak whenever I fall sick. Yes I am fragile on my inside body system but i am firm in outside! haha.
At evening, baby bought me to eat rainbow cake, which I told him that wanna try the cake because it looks beautiful and yummy! It was located at
Le Chocolat Café
28 Ann Siang Road, The Club Hotel, Singapore +65 6808 2188
Opening Hours: 8am – 10pm Daily
Please make a call before you go down because the cake selling very fast!


