Hellooooooo!!!!
It's Friday (: I love Friday! Everyone also love! Tonight will be watching movie at amk hub with honey,rong hua and baby. My last movie was Ted, about 3months and recently came out a few movies which I want to watch! Cold war, twil-light and ah boy to men.
Okayy currently working, I am slacking while waiting for emails to come in. I had my breakfast, whole meal bread with nutella and hot Milo, my favourite and it's also help me to gain protein which I need it the most. Ah! ...not forgetting to exercise regularly but I am trying to wake up early during weekends \>.</ motivation and determination!!!!
Recently I am hunting for better jobs. Feel like changing new environment and nearer to my house with 5days office hours. Will it be easy to find?? Hopefully and prays!!!
*PS
life is fair
Fate is fate
What will be, will be
Okayy currently working, I am slacking while waiting for emails to come in. I had my breakfast, whole meal bread with nutella and hot Milo, my favourite and it's also help me to gain protein which I need it the most. Ah! ...not forgetting to exercise regularly but I am trying to wake up early during weekends \>.</ motivation and determination!!!!
Recently I am hunting for better jobs. Feel like changing new environment and nearer to my house with 5days office hours. Will it be easy to find?? Hopefully and prays!!!
*PS
life is fair
Fate is fate
What will be, will be
