Tuesday, May 17, 2011












14 May Saturday .

Japanese Buffet with close friends at somerset 313

Met up with darling ,honey and eugene to bugis street ,shopping !!

Brought myself a long colurful blouse & a blue dress (:

I want to buy bags ,small and big size

I want to buy perfume

I want to buy 3 quarter pants ,black & brown

I want to buy more clothes

haha ,girls clothes always not enough, even if its just brought

15 May Sunday

Super Sunny hot day , keep sweating .

Accompany boyf to bugis to buy formal shirt

Had soya drink ,you tiao and egg turts

East coast park to relax

Movies at amk hub with close ,Fast & Furious 5 Thumbs up !

Back home at 12.30pm


16 May Monday

Back to work , no bluess . Because tuesday is Veask day

Standard procedure ,emails and calls loaded .

Back home for dinner

17 May Tuesday

Breakfast with mummy at amk hawker

NTUC shop for groceries

Meet Boyf to serangoon NEX for dessert and bits